We are looking for a senior affiliate account manager who will be responsible for promoting and generating new revenue for our affiliate program. This includes creating and building relations with affiliates, networks, and partners. You produce weekly reports for paid affiliate partner campaigns, and routinely surface optimization opportunities to both internal and external teams.
- Optimize and develop affiliate relationships to drive high volume of new acquired customers through the affiliate channel.
- Negotiate and manage contracts and commission structures, based on affiliate performance, competition, and conversion rate based on your discretion.
- Develop and drive overall affiliate marketing strategy working with the brand manager.
- Nurture existing affiliate/partnership relationships by setting monthly calls with large partners.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and optimize affiliate performance to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
- Present regular analysis to Senior Leadership including number of affiliate partners recruited, conversion rates, sales generated and commissions earned.
- Identify and recruit new affiliates that are capable of driving additional volume based on internal and external research. Including possible cross recruiting across multiple brands.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
- Lead and directly manage an internal team of affiliate recruiters and affiliate support team.
- Minimum 5+ years affiliate management experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of people management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and grow relationships.
- A proven negotiator who can build strong partnerships.
- Ability to take on multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong organizational, analytical, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to understand numbers and trends and develop action plans.
- The ability to communicate clearly, professionally, and courteously over a variety of mediums.
- The willingness to embrace and understand new concepts.
- Understanding and knowledge of additional online marketing channels (PPC, SEO, email marketing, media buys, etc.) to be able to assist and guide affiliates.
- The ability to analyze and come up with solution to optimize conversion rates.
- A passion for digital communication, metaverse, VR & new tech.
The cherry on top!
- Account Management experience within the “Tech Industry” is a big plus.
- Experience using affiliate industry tools a plus (Impact Radius, Pipeline, SimilarWeb, etc.).
- Experience in the SAAS industry.
- Active usage and awareness of current Web 2.0 trends.
Required Application Material:
- Cover Letter should include your career goals and why you want to work at ROOM.