- Launch and optimize paid marketing campaigns to acquire new Users for ROOM.
- Develop and execute testing plan for new creatives and audience targeting to improve and scale performance.
- Collaborate with creative team members to develop copy, visual designs, and video assets for use in paid media campaigns tailored to our target personas as well as the specific platform.
- Partner with data team to effectively track and attribute marketing campaign performance using Looker.
- Use tools and platforms including Facebook Ads, Google Analytics and Looker to create weekly and monthly reports, turning marketing campaign data into actionable insights.
- Scope, assess and launch new paid advertising channels and opportunities to help achieve acquisition goals.
- Assist with influencer and partnership marketing campaign execution.
- Contribute to decisions on acquisition budget allocation, marketing channel mix and acquisition strategy.
- A minimum of 7+ years experience running performance marketing campaigns to hit performance goals, preferably including Facebook ads and other paid social channels.
- Deep understanding of performance marketing data and KPIs including CPC, CTR, CPA and CAC and ability to create and interpret reports.
- Comfortable using analytics tools to create and analyze marketing data including Google Analytics and Looker.
- Excitement & interest in the nuances of different social media platforms and their advertising formats (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.).
- Growth mindset: you are willing and excited to use your existing skills as well as learn take on new projects and areas to grow your skillset.
- Data-driven perspective; you use data to inform your decisions including changes to campaign budgets and strategy.
- Proactive nature – you will take action on your own to solve a problem or improve a situation.
- Attention to detail; ability to review creative assets for errors and accuracy with little oversight.
- Demonstrated passion for our mission and values at ROOM.
- A passion for digital communication, metaverse, VR & new tech.
The cherry on top!
- Experience in managing others.
- Experience working in a global, multicultural environment.
- Experience in the SAAS industry.
- Active usage and awareness of current Web 2.0 trends.
Required Application Material:
- Cover Letter should include your career goals and why you want to work at ROOM.