We are looking for a highly passionate and uniquely innovative entrepreneurial self-starter, with an innate drive to collab with our teams in delivering cutting-edge, never-been-done-before technology.
As a UX Designer, your primary responsibility will be to work on one of our product initiatives and ensure the correct specification of requirements for platform capabilities implementation. You’ll work together with a fantastic team of UX and UI designers, product owners, engineering managers and wider development teams to create a metaverse where real people love to meet.
- Continuously discover new insights from our users and fully understand unmet user needs.
- Constantly test and validate your ideas and prototypes with end-users to improve the usability and value of your solutions.
- Consistently bring a user-centered approach to solve design challenges and support business needs, working with human-centered-design methodologies.
- Craft validated, usable, and valuable product designs using modern design tools (e.g. Figma).
- Craft flows, prototypes, and experiences that clearly solve user needs.
- Build designs that will shape the future of ROOM, based on clear understandings established from user research.
- Communicate your ideas, concepts, and customer insights to stakeholders.
- Work closely with engineers throughout the implementation stage to ensure a high level of quality in the final product.
- 4+ years of proven UX design experience.
- Degree in Interaction Design, UX Design, Service Design, HCI or related field.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, and more.
- A good understanding of human-centered design, service design, design thinking methodologies, and the confidence to use different methods and approaches within an iterative design process.
- A sharp eye for layout design, and a strong affinity for the latest design trends.
- The skills and the structure to start from the “big picture,” understand the complexity of a challenge, identify the problem to solve, and translate ideas into solutions, design artefacts, concepts, prototypes, and tangible outcomes.
- An eye for detail, creative and innovative problem solving, and fluency in design systems.
- Expert in using UI and prototyping tools such as Figma, InVision, UXPin, Sketch and tools from the Adobe Creative Cloud (like Photoshop, Illustrator, etc).
- Ability and motivation to work in a fast-paced, challenging and work-intensive environment — we’re looking for drive. Our team wants to achieve big things!
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development processes.
- English working proficiency and communication skills (verbal and written).
The cherry on top!
- UI experience would be a distinct advantage!
- Full-time availability is sought after.
- Having experience in conducting usability tests and user interviews.